Chorizo and Avocado are the perfect pair! Check out this super tasty and mega simple recipe!
- Large avocado
- Fresh red chilli
- Feta cheese
- Himalayan sea salt and pepper
- Switch on your oven to 150.
- Slice your avocado in half and cut a little off the bottom to give you a flat base.
- Top with feta, fresh chilli and a few slices of chorizo.
- Now into the oven and leave it for 10-minutes until chorizo is a little burnt around the edges.
Serve with scrambled eggs for an awesome breakfast or maybe with a little peri-peri chicken for a bad-ass lunch!